Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Amazing sky......


I always have this sense of wonderment when I see a sky like this. This is our morning sky. It's just gorgeous and sets the tone for the whole day. This month has been momentous in so many somber ways but this too shall pass. The weather has been on the cool side of summer, very odd. The evenings are cool enough to don warmer garments - NOT the way August is supposed to be. Isn't there something about 'Hot August nights'? Just saying...... Haven't looked at the Farmer's Almanac to see what they are predicting for our winter this year. Should be interesting. If we continue on with this weather autumn will come sooner than normal. I can't complain, I love autumn colors. Although, if it's a really cold winter I might want to be reminded of that last sentence at the halfway point of the winter months!

à la prochaine

No comments: